ENTRY LIMIT: Please note that we have a limit of 500 entrants for this event. Entries will close when we reach that limit.
Online entries for the 2019 NOSH have now closed. As at Friday afternoon (31/5) there’s just 25 spots left. Until sold out, remaining places in the event can be purchased at:
- the Saturday Orienteering Series event at Lindfield between 9am and 12pm on Saturday 1 June. The meeting point for the event is the 1st Lindfield Scout Hall, Slade Ave, Lindfield; or
- on event morning, 2 June, at the Lindfield Oval event registration.
1 March to 30 April
1 May to 24 May
25 May or later #
|NOSH 16 *||$40||$45||$50||$55|
|NOSH 22 *||$60||$65||$70||$75|
|Optional bus transfer |
(see Event Info page for details)
|# Entries will be accepted on race day IF there is space left within our race limit.|
|* Orienteering NSW members receive a 10% discount if entering before 25 May.|
|Booking (3%) and merchant/payment processing fees (0.6-2.2%) are additional to the entry prices quoted above and will be added to your entry.|
- race entry
- marked course
- electronic timing
- personalised race bib (entries received after 22 May will receive a race bib without personalisation)
- finisher medal
- prizes for class winners and placegetters (you must be at the presentation to collect though as no prizes will be posted out)
- spot prizes
- complimentary course photography
- on course refreshment stations
- course marshalling
- St John First Aid support at the finish and on course first aid assistance
- an optional bus transfer
- free entry to a Saturday Orienteering Series event (on presentation of race bib)
- two free Runner’s World magazines (online opt in)
Your category will automatically be assigned from your registration details. Ages are calculated as at race day.
|NOSH 16 – Runners|
|NOSH 16 – Walkers|
|Male||< 50||50 +|
|Female||< 50||50 +|
|NOSH 22 – Runners|
|Male||< 40||40 +|
|Female||< 40||40 +|
WITHDRAWALS AND REFUNDS
Entry cancellations can be made up until 1 May by emailing the event manager. Please note though that a $10 administration fee will be retained from the entry fee. No refunds will be considered after this time.
In entering the event you will be asked to accept personal responsibility for your participation, accept risks associated with your participation, accept publication of your result and possibly also photographs or video of you as well as other entry conditions.
Prior to entry please read the FULL DETAILS of the risk warning, waiver as well as event statements and conditions. Additional instructions may also be given in the lead up to the event and on race day. By entering the race you also agreed to abide by any further directions given by race officials.